Monday, May 17, 2010

Get Organized from the Inside Out: Day 6 Organizing Your Space

Intention:  Organizing your space
If you are still reading and following this 21 day course, CONGRATULATIONS!  You are actually practicing organization by staying with this.
Today, I just want to check in to see how you are doing with your focused-actions.  And, thought you may appreciate some tips to help you de-clutter your space (home or office).
These tips are written for a physical space but can be reframed and applied to de-cluttering your inner space.
Top 10 Questions-to-Self When Organizing Your Space
  1. Do you have items in your house that just take up space?
  2. Do I need this?
  3. Will I need this in a year?
  4. Have I used this in the last year?
  5. Do I really love it?
  6. Am I attached to this item (or thoughts about it)?
  7. Is there someone else who could use this more?
  8. Do I have more than I could reasonably use in foreseeable future?
  9. Will I miss this if I don't have it?
  10. Do I have a space to put it if I keep it?
Affirmation:

I AM living in abundance and unattached to thoughts and things.

Happy de-cluttering!
 

Karen McMillan, ACC
The Conscious Leadership and Retreat Coach
karen@yinpreneur.com

If you have just joined us and would like to catch up on the beginning and meaning of this challenge....CLICK HERE



P.S. If you are enjoying this e-course and want a bit of extra support to enhance your learning,  help you get clear, motivated and keep on track, then do not hesitate to email me to schedule your 30-minute coaching conversation.  It is included at no additional cost with this e-course.  Just include "Get Organized" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment