Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Get Organized from the Inside Out: Day 7 Rest and Renewal

Intention:  Rest and Renewal
And on the 7th day it is time to rest.  Especially if you have been at this consistently for the last week.  CONGRATULATIONS, Savvy's!  You are doing well.
Today is a day to look back at what you have achieved.  No matter how big or small.  And, to take a break to focus on your self-care. 
Time to focus on the energy renewal needed to stay with your organizational tasks.   Energy renewal also helps to fuel a positive attitude.
 
 
Conscious Questions-to-Self
  • Am I staying connected with breath as I work on my organizing task?
  • Am I slowing down and working with energy versus adrenaline?
  • Am I remembering to take 10-15 minutes each day to renew energy?
Affirmation:


I plan self-care/self-love/renewal time into every day, week, month, year.


Enjoy your day, or moment, of renewal!

Karen McMillan, ACC
The Conscious Leadership and Retreat Coach
karen@kdmcmillan.com  

If you have just joined us and would like to catch up on the beginning and meaning of this challenge....CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment