Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get Organized from the Inside Out: Community-Asking and Receiving


Intention:  Community - Asking and Receiving

Today I want to suggest that you look to or create a community to join in your organizing efforts.  This is the group of people to help you get organized, stay organized and/or celebrate when you have achieved your goal.
These can be family members, friends, neighbors or hired help.  The more important point here is to realize that you don't have to do it all yourself.  And, that it's sometimes more fun to share the energy and celebrate with others.
As important as asking is the ability and willingness to receive help - when you ask or when offered.  This may also help you practice receiving gifts from the universe.
Conscious Questions-to-Self
  • Do I need help to achieve my organizing goal?
  • Do I need support with physical tasks or energy renewal?
  • Am I ready to receive help when offered?
  • Will I get this task done without help?
  • How and who will I celebrate with once I've gotten organized?
Tips on focused action:
  • Identify the one place where help will mean more ease, more joy or more time for other activities.
  • Set a time limit for how long you will forge ahead before asking for help
  • Ask for help with a task or simply ideas on how to proceed with your task
Affirmation:
I ask for support to help me get and stay organized

Karen McMillan, ACC
 I am honored to be your success partner

The Conscious Leadership and Retreat Coach
karen@kdmcmillan.com  

If you have just joined us and would like to catch up on the beginning and meaning of this challenge....CLICK HERE  

No comments:

Post a Comment